Monday, September 20, 2010

Baby Update

Well, I have good news and not so good news today.

Good news -
* I'm not dilated at all so the contractions I've been having are just Braxton Hicks and not real - whew!

* The baby is measuring perfect - in fact he's almost the same measurement they said Taylor was at this point and Taylor was really only 6lbs 1oz. BUT he looks healthy and is doing great.

* The non-stress tests are going well.

* I'm 35 1/2 weeks along!

* My blood pressure has been fabulous! Today 112/70


Bad news -

* My Dr is going to be out of town starting Saturday and will be gone until Oct 3rd!!!!!!!!!! (talk about instant stress)

* IF we were to be going on the same schedule as Taylor, I will be having this baby Sunday without my Dr. and not celebrating my 3-year-olds birthday!

MORE GOOD NEWS - The Dr thinks I'll be just fine until he gets back.

So, moral of the story... This baby need to be patient two more weeks today until he comes to our family!

That means we get to enjoy being a family of three for at least two more weeks and Taylor gets to enjoy being the only child a little longer!

1 comment:

Thiago & Teri said...

So excited for you...good luck on holding out, I am sure all will be just fine.