Wednesday, July 14, 2010

26 weeks

Tyson and I went to my 26 week appointment yesterday. Everything looks great. Dr said I had a little more fluid but that's pretty normal for a diabetic. The down side is now I have to start going to the Dr every two weeks! YUCK! The joy of being high risk.
Don't get me wrong, I'm SO thankful I have a great Dr and that he's taking care of me BUT that means I'll be up at the hospital three times a month with a 2 1/2 year old, finding parking, trying to muster energy I DON'T have!
Oh the joy?!?!

1 comment:

Jeremy & Jennifer said...

Bring her over here! I'd be happy to watch her and I don't work on Mondays. It goes so much faster without them, and an NST is almost impossible if you're trying to chase the little one. :)