Saturday, May 15, 2010

Houston...

...we have movement!!

Oh yeah, we definitely have movement now. This little boy is very active. It may be a very interesting summer!

Some differences between Taylor and this little boy:

1. NEVER had a drop of caffeine with Taylor-bug...not the case here and now. I can't stay away from Coke Zero! I know, I know, it's not the best but seriously! I can't pass Maverick without stopping and buying a fountain Coke!

2. I crave food with this baby! I can't think of one thing with Taylor that I really wanted. And it's not just one thing with this boy, it's more of I get an idea in my head and HOLY CRAP, I have to have it.

3. FYI-A little TMI here but owell...the sex drive has gone down hill with this baby! I was so looking forward to how I was with Taylor because I could almost be on the same level as Tyson (which is what I WANT) but it's just not there with this one. Kind of funny though as I think about that...you'd think the amount of testosterone in my body would help. I guess that just goes to show you how powerful the estrogen really is! :(

4. I didn't need to eat breakfast with Taylor but this little boy is making me eat 24-7 is feels like. I have a very bad feeling I'm going to be bigger (and so is he) than I was before. :(

5. I'm not really into the whole shopping for clothes for him like I was with Taylor. Boys are just harder in that area, and not as exciting. I've bought one outfit and it was more for Tyson because it's a baseball jersey.

6. My clothes fit completely differently. Not a good thing.

Similarities:
1. This baby is moving up fast. I will not be carrying him low. I carried Taylor inside my core most of the time. I never had the basketball look.
2. TIRED, tired, oh man...very tired.
3. Gaining weight fast like I did with Taylor...hopefully it will be the same at the end as well and I not gain anything for the last 7 weeks or so.
4. I LOVE being pregnant!
5. I LOVE telling Tyson about him and letting him know he's happy and healthy and moving around.
6. I can't wait to meet him - I was so impatient with Taylor...so it's probably my fault for going 4-weeks early.
7. My finger nails suck and my hair is growing like a weed...and looks like a weed as well!
8. I miss being TAN.
9. Did I mention I'm completely exhausted?
10. I love him already!

3 comments:

The Green Family said...

Ok, you almost made me cry =) I remember making all the comparisions between Jayden & Casey, and of course you remember my melt down day when I found out he was a boy!
I love him so so so much, he melts my heart everday and I'm very excited for you to have a boy. I've decided they're pretty wonderful!
I think it's so fun to be pregnant because you're never alone..there's always that little movement inside telling you 'Hi Mom..I'm HERE!'
I'm a little sad to be done..so I'll just live vicariously through you!
So that means, keep the posts coming!

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

I can't wait to see him! It's all so exciting! Unfortunately, I don't think we'll make it to Utah this summer. Maybe you guys will have to come to St. Louis, cause there's nothing like a road trip with two little ones (or so I've heard)!

Jones' said...

Awe you love him already, cute!