Monday, January 25, 2010

Snow = happy family

Sat morning, after getting about two hours of sleep and seeing just how much snow we really got, I had such a wild hair and wanted to play in it all day.
For those who didn't know, I love winter sports!! I use to ski...and I mean ALL the time. I had season passes, I lived between three resorts, I worked at one of them and I loved the winter. I also really like to snowmobile and Tyson has got me into snowshoeing (although that is really hard to do!)
We continued to watch it snow most of the morning and decided that when Taylor got up from her nap, we would go out and have some fun.
This was Taylor's first time playing in the snow...I know, for being a winter sports mom, I really have not exposed her much. She wanted nothing to do with the snowman I was making, nor, thankfully did she want to eat any of it. She just wanted to walk in it and play inside her house and get all sandy!
We had fun. I made two snowmen and Tyson got sticks for the arms, but that's about as creative as I got. But we had lots of fun. When she was done, she was done. Unlike summer time, I have to bribe or force her to come inside. I think her first outing was a good one.




kick, kick, kick

"ome innnnn" just like it was summer.

No make-up, new hat from Tyson, happy moments!



Snow Angel

1 comment:

Thiago & Teri said...

What a cute, happy little snowy family. I am a sucky mom and still haven't taken Carson out to play. horrible I know.

Cute pictures, look at Taylor, she is just getting to big. What happened to that little baby.