Sunday, January 17, 2010

Christmas 2009...finally

We had a great Christmas. We started off by celebrating with my family up at my mom's with lost of good food and family and tons of gifts. We keep saying we'll tone it down but it never seems to sink in. Maybe this year.
Everyone was able to make it except Shaylee and Dixon, they thought it would be nice to visit FRANCE!!! That's right, they were in Paris on Christmas. They were missed and envied.
Then Christmas morning at our house was fun...interesting start, but we made it through. Taylor woke up throwing up. Not sure why but she started the day off with a bath. Then we went down stairs to see what Santa brought, and I'll tell you what...we must have all been good this year because Santa brought us all wonderful things.
Taylor's Favorites:
Princess table and chairs with a tea set. She LOVES that thing.
My brother and fam gave her a huge horse purse which she loves to carry around.
Her ELMO slippers.
Paint.
Plastic horse.
Princess table and chairs...did I mention how much she loves that???

Tyson's Favorites:
Screwdriver set.
Canoe seats and fishing rod holders.
Canoe caddy.

Jill's Favorites:
Homemade shoe rack-thanks Tyson!
Ottoman with storage.
Brown coat - love it!!

All in all, it was a wonderful time and I just love my family.

I cooked a turkey and we had a long time friend come over for awhile and then family came later that night.

No comments: