Monday, December 21, 2009

I LOVE THIS MAN!!

I've had a rough couple of days and all I can say is that I love this man of mine!

Thank you Tyson for being you and being patient, kind and there for me! You're my hero!!!



2 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

Hope all is well with you. I will always remember how sweet you were to me after my miscarriages, what a special friend you are. Please let me know if there is ever anything you need, love ya friend and Merry Christmas!!

Thiago & Teri said...

Oh Jill...I had no idea. I just read how you were having a hard time and wanted to say something encouraging and I remembered how sweet you were and how much your little note and kind words meant to me. That was just a bad coincidence, I guess.

I am so very sorry, I can honestly say I know exactly how you must be feeling right now. It hurts like crazy and you wonder if you will ever feel like smiling again. Trust me though, it does get better. Ya know what got me through...Carson. I can't imagine having that be my first pregnancy and having it end that way. I was so incredibly grateful for Carson at that time. And to this day it makes me absolutely cherish my children, cause you truly know what it feels like to lose one. So go give little taylor a big kiss, I promise it will take some of the hurt away. Love you, please let me know if I can help in anyway. I am just a phone call away if you want to talk to someone who understands. Merry christmas sweet friend, you are in my thoughts and prayers.