I just put Taylor down for a nap in her new Big Girl Bed for the first time. I'm talking the real thing too. It's not the convertable bed but a real twin bed. She's just to long for the convertable crib now.
We'll see how long it lasts though...
Wish us luck.
13 years ago



4 comments:
Jill- your so cute. I love the Halloween pics.. and I can't believe Taylor is old enough to sleep in a big girl bed. I miss you! I hope that life is going great. Love you lots
that is adorable...I love the bedding.
I love the bed it is so cute!
Hope she does well. Paityn did this transition into a Twin bed at 16 months!! She has done great in it. We just have a door knob thing on the inside of her door so she can't get out!
Post a Comment