Monday, September 21, 2009

No more BINKI



Taylor bit into her last binki yesterday at church. No more binki's for us. Tyson and I decided that when she ruined this last one, we were not going to order more. Just in time for her 2nd birthday!! Great milestone! I just hope it goes smoothly. So far so good. She had a harder time taking a nap yesterday and didn't stay asleep long because she woke up and didn't have it to loll her back to sleep. But going to bed and staying asleep was a breeze! She did great.
Tyson is home with her now while she naps so it's more on Tyson's shoulders to help her through this. Pray for patience!

3 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

Okay...I need some advice. You have Celiac right, we think Carson might. I am kinda freaking out at the moment cause I don't know a whole lot about it. All I know is that for the last month he has had crazy diarhea...seems to be getting worse each day. Used to go every 4-5 days and have a bout of it, then it started happening every other day. Now it is every day, multiple times. Talked to his dr.. who said to keep a food journal and watch his dairy and juice intake. I took away all the juice, didn't work, then all dairy didn't work. He has thrown up a few times, not alot but more than he usually does. The other thing is his tummy gets really big and hard at the end of the night. He cries before the diarhea starts because his tummy hurts so bad and then as soon as he goes to the bathroom he is all better. He has always had trouble gaining weight, which I guess is another symptom. Sorry for the novel, but you just popped into my head as I was researching this. What do you think, we have an appointment tommorow to look into it all but I have been talking to people and everyone seems to think the signs are pointing to Celiac. What does this mean for him, what the heck am I suppposed to feed him and what are the risks. Let me know if you can...either a comment or email me at theoteri@gmail.com. Thanks friend...I just don't know who to ask and am kinda stressing out. You know how it is when you are worried about your kid...anyways, thanks!

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

Hey Jill! Sorry, I don't have your email. Would you mind emailing me your address? Thanks!! My email is jamiejojoyal@hotmail.com. 'Hope all is going well!

Thiago & Teri said...

Hey quick question for ya...don't know if you will see this or your email first....french fries and chips what does that do to you. So far, those are the things that seem to upset his stomache the most. Not sure if that falls into the celiac business or not??