
I'm not sure if that explains it enough.
I'm so tired I could cry.
I love Tyson and I know he's not doing it on purpose but three nights in a row is getting really old.
13 years ago
Love is not just gazing at each other but looking together in the same direction

I'm not sure if that explains it enough.
I'm so tired I could cry.
I love Tyson and I know he's not doing it on purpose but three nights in a row is getting really old.
2 comments:
I hear ya- Sometimes I find it's just easier to go down on the couch! Gotta love married life Ü
Hey Jill! We would love to come visit when we get back! I can't believe how big Taylor is. She is a doll and I love her giraffe rain boots. Wish I had some up here!
Post a Comment