Friday, July 17, 2009

Should have kept my mouth shut!


Isn't always when you say something out loud or voice it to another, it usually comes back to bite you in the ass! Yes, I swore. Sorry friends but that's how I'm feeling this morning.
I made mention of my wonderful three weeks in a row of exercising and the 16 days of being proud and feeling good. Well this week has gone down the tube! Not only have I only walk/run once this week, but I've gained weight and am eating every meal like it's my last! I'm so frustrated I can't even stand it. Why, why, why do we do this to ourselves? Why can't things just be constant? (and not constantly that I'm gaining weight and eating like a cow!)
Ok, I should feel better now that I've got that off my chest. To bad it's not 30 lbs off!

2 comments:

The Carnahan's said...

I feel your pain! I have weeks like that, it's just part of life. You just have to try to better the next day. Just forget last week and do better next week, I know you can do it!

Parnell's said...

Don't stress too much about it Jill, everyone goes through periods like this. I had one a few weeks ago. I believe it is a natural reaction to the exercise-etc. When you are training hard and eating less calories to cut weight, your body will naturally react by trying to hit the brakes. That is why I always have a cheat day once a week to allow myself ot enjoy food and relax. Refocus, take a few deep breaths, and start again :) - Bard