
That's right! We finally took Taylor to Chuck E Cheese's last night for my niece Sydnee's birthday! It was fun but I can honestly say I'm good not going back. I'd rather go to Toad's in Farr West.
I remember going and loving Chuck E's when I was little. They use to have one in Ogden and that is where I wanted my parties. I remember at the entrance, they would have a little wheel-seat thing, like a small Farris wheel, that would go around and then next to that they had a balloon maker. You could watch it blow up the balloon, put the tie and string on and then it would pop out and voila-you had the balloon of your choice. I wish they still had that one there, Taylor would have loved that.
Taylor had a blast though, and again, she has no fear! She loved everything, especially the skeet ball game. She would take the ball and walk up the lane and put it in the whole, usually the zero points hole, but she knew what to do.
Sydnee had a good party and fun with the cousins. I have pictures I'll post later.
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment