Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Another new toy

Taylor got another cute toy that should last...well, forever! It's a cute little cottage and it came today! Tyson put it together all by himself and just in time to play for a few minutes and then it rained! Taylor still has not let go of the phone that talks!


Hi Daddy


Door bell and welcome mat


"om een"


Washing hands

Talking on phone



4 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

That is the cutest thing ever. Is it bad that my 4 year old little BOY would absolutely love something like that. He is well rounded I suppose.

The Green Family said...

Taylor is soooo cute! I love the new little play house and it fits perfect in the sandbox, remind me not to let Jayden see that Ü

angie said...

You are way too cute Taylor bug!

Parnell's said...

That house is so cute! I can't wait to have a backyard to have that kind of stuff!