I've never been a gardener. In fact, I can only remember a few summers when I was really young and we first moved to Eden that my parents had a garden. It's just not in my jeans. Well...I'm hoping to try and change that. I don't have a lot of room for a garden. In fact, I had to do this while Tyson was at work because he couldn't see my vision for this area and so always talked me out of doing it.
So Taylor and I went this morning to the local nursery (probably spent and paid way more than if I went to the hardware stores but owell)and bought some garden plants and some veggies!
I have to say, I'm kind of proud of myself for even cleaning out the garden in the first place, let a lone getting it planted with beautiful and fruitful things!
I've always had a hanging basket so I replanted that and bought another one. They are really pretty and will be even better when they are in bloom.
My hanging baskets - the big one I bought and then planted the other.
Pumpkins, squash, and cucumbers.
Tomatoes and peppers.
Every year I go to this craft fair at the Weber County Fair grounds and they always have the cutest things for Mother's Day and spring/summer. I bought one of these for me, my mom and sisters. It's cute for the garden.
My cute snail
13 years ago



1 comment:
Your garden is awesome! :) And crafty, too. I've always wanted a little garden but I have no idea really how to take care of one! Maybe next year. Good job!
Post a Comment