Since my tonsillectomy and I'm still dragging really bad today. I have to go back to work tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to the days talking on the phone and dealing with being tired all day long.
I could NOT sleep last night. It was so hot and Tyson will not turn on the air yet so we has all of the windows open and a little fan upstairs blowing between Taylor's room and ours. Then at 5 AM, the magpies were all out together at once trying to get into harmony but that was NOT working! Tyson and pull the pillows over his head and sleep, I CAN'T, so I had to get up and close all the windows, sneak into Taylor's room and try to softly close her window and then come back to bed. I couldn't get to sleep. I laid there, still hearing the stupid birds fight, or mate, or play - whatever they were doing it was loud and obnoxious! Tyson gets up around 6:20 AM so when he got up, I snuggled on his side and my side, you know - I took up the whole bed; it was the only way I could get comfortable. I finally fell asleep for about an hour - until Taylor woke up. I've been dragging ever since.
I have some errands to run that I'm seriously talking myself out of!
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment