Thursday, February 19, 2009

I just love her


My sister Nikki watches Taylor and just has so much fun. She took this picture of Taylor with her daughter, Morgan's IPod. Taylor is a electronics bitty. She will not focus on anything else when there is a cell phone, IPod, MP3, DS, computer or anything else in the room. She goes for it all and freaks out when it's taken away. She has broken several cell phones but the funny thing about those is she knows which ones are real and those that are either fake or not in use anymore. I've given her so many old cell phones but she won't want them. She wants mine or Tyson's or who ever will give theirs up. It's funny but at the same time, so strange and hard to deal with because she literally gets a broken heart over it.

1 comment:

Joy said...

I think that is typical. They definitely know which ones are real, because they actually work, and light up, and because we use them. Why would they want something we don't want? They are so cute though!!!!