Remember that song from Greece? Well here ya go!
I was trying out a new dew for Taylor and myself. She was pretty good about leaving them in. Her hair was huge after, it was funny. I forgot to take a picture of that.
13 years ago
Love is not just gazing at each other but looking together in the same direction
Remember that song from Greece? Well here ya go!
I was trying out a new dew for Taylor and myself. She was pretty good about leaving them in. Her hair was huge after, it was funny. I forgot to take a picture of that.
2 comments:
So you do remember oh so long ago when you told me about the greatness of blogging right? Well here I am and I do have tell you your daughter is BEAUTIFUL! She is so cute and she looks like so much fun! I am glad I found you on here and I hope to hear from you more often!
I love it. My mom used to put sponge curlers in my hair when I was a little girl. Your pictures make me wish I had a daughter to do girly things with. :)
Post a Comment