Thursday, July 17, 2008

So much fun


So my friend Jill had this on her blog and it's a fun idea so I hope you all play along.
1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I (or Tyson)have together. It dosen't matter if you've known us for a long time or not.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's fun to see the responses.
I can't wait to see what people remember!

8 comments:

Joy said...

I am the first one....hurray!!
Well I could think of many, complaining about the woes of pregnancy, or the joys of our little girls, but the one that stands out is our 2nd Memorial Day camping trip, you know, the one where we left and the guys stayed and it was SO freezing? Maybe that is why we haven't done it since!! Next year possibly. It is always fun camping with you guys. We could dare it this summer with our babies, what do you think?

Thiago & Teri said...

This is cute...my sister just did this too. My memory of you is bittersweet. It was right after my second miscarriage, and I came back to work and you had wrote me that little note and brought me that cream stuff. Remember?? It was the sweetest note, and it meant so much to me. It was right then and there I knew you were a friend for life, you went out of your way to let me know you cared and the things you said were so sweet. I saved that little card, and would still look at it when I was having hard times. Thank-you for being such a great friend to me. You mean a lot to me, and I still miss you all the time. You have NO idea!!

Jill said...

Ok, So I hope you remember this funny moment. We we training a class at East Sandy and were looking at houses on KSL and I went to say something and I spit my gum out on the keyboard. Our class was completely quiet because they were working on something and we started laughing so hard we couldn't even breathe. Just writing this it brings me to tears because I am laughing so hard. I hope you remember this and I really appreaciate all your friendship and support the last few years. Jilly

Shaylee Leavitt said...

one of my fond memories includes skiing in the FREEZING FREEZING cold at powder mountain... me you and ky, and then we had to leave early cuz I was sick and we went back to the house and grandma made us chicken noodle soup and saltine crackers(I don't think she made the saltines though..hahaha) Good times, good times!!

kylee said...

haha.. oh my favorite memory of you Jill was when me you and Shay went on a ride to your house to grab some stuff and you came and slept over at our house.. and had a sleepover! I remember talking to you all the way to your house and all the way home! I loved every minute

Katie said...

Hey Jill, my new blog is at katiedowns.blogspot.com Just an fyi!

Jeremy & Jennifer said...

I have to say the prevailing memory I have of you was a couple of weeks after I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes. I was so upset and felt like no one understood. You and Tyson spent nearly an hour talking to Jeremy and I about diabetes. I felt so encouraged going home that day. It may have been a small thing for you, but it strengthened me and made all the difference for the rest of my pregnancy. (And the ones to come.)
You have been a great friend. I can see why this post filled up so fast!

Hayley said...

My very first memory was one you may not remember. It was shorlty after I got hired onto AFCU and you were in the training dept and I did my car loan. As we were talking, we realized that you knew my sister. I was pleasantly surprised to see you join the ward when we were there. You were always so easy to talk to and very friendly. It was great to have someone who identified with Brandon's diabetes and could vent frustrations too. I always enjoyed your lessons and truly miss the ward and all the fun we had and the amazing people in it.