Monday, June 9, 2008

Daddy's weekend away

Tyson went with the boys fishing this weekend so Taylor and I played with family. Went got up early Sat morning and went to a big and very stupid yard sell but it was worth it because we got to go eat breakfast after. Something Tyson hates to do so I usually only get to go when he's gone with the boys. I took Morgan shopping while Nikki took Taylor so she could nap. We had lots of fun.
It was crazy weather all day. Sunny, then cold, then pouring rain, then sunny and warm. Strange!
Then my family and I went down to SLC to watch STOMP. It was awesome. Tyson did not want to go so I met him to give him Taylor and I took my cousin Natalee. It was a lot of fun and boy can she whistle. I wish I could do that!
I had to teach on Sunday so we were both up bright and early!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Way cute pictures of Taylor. She's getting so big!