This is one of the pic's I took the day after she started crawling. She hasn't stoppend since. She is so fun to watch. She's not very fast yet but I can see it in her eyes that's it's coming. Tyson and I've been looking for gates for our stairs. I have no idea what to buy. We have two flights that we need to watch out with her. Right now I'm more worried about the ones going down. She likes looking down at things not up so the stairs going up are not that big of deal right now.
It's still just so much fun to watch her grow and learn. She teaches me something new every day!
13 years ago



1 comment:
Good luck with everything! When Lexie started crawling and walking, our house had 3 seperate flights of stairs and we never could find a baby gate that was really going to work. It was stressful, but she never fell downt them or anything.
She's such a doll! Everyday just gets funner!
Post a Comment