This was something cute I saw on another blog and I thought I would do it then tag some friends!
A-Attached or Single? totally attached and loving it!
B-Best Friends? My cute husband, my two sister, Nikki and Aimee and of course my mom. But friend friends I'd have to say Lindsay, Sherry, Camille, Kara, Tricia...just to name a few.
C-Cake or Pie? If I could eat them I would say Ice cream CAKE!
D-Day of choice? Sunday and Monday (those are the days I get with my family)
E- Essential Item? Insulin pump, cell phone
F-Favorite color? Blue, but anything that changes my mood.
G-Greatest accomplishment? my daughter, my marriage, my education.
H-Hometown? Eden, Utah
I-Indulgence(s)? Time with my family, pedicures when I can get them, eating out at a really good restaurant, taking a vacation from work (even if it's to stay home and clean).
J-January or July? I'd have to say July because I love the sun and being at the beach in Bear Lake.
K- Kids? Taylor, she's my greatest blessing!
L-Life is incomplete without? My family, starting with Tyson.
M-Marriage date? October 22, 2005
N-Number of siblings? 3- 1 Brother-Rob, 2 Sisters, Nikki and Aimee, my BFF's.
O-Oranges or apples? Apples of course. Thanks to grandma Ellis!
P-Phobias or fears? Fear itself is a big one for me but I HATE spiders and bugs.
Q-Quotes? "Love is the irresistible desire to be desired irresistibly", unknown author.
R-Reason to smile?1000 reasons everyday but they all start with Taylor.
S-Season? Fall, everything about it. The colors, smell, freshness, crispy air, all of it.
T-Tag three friends? Jennifer, Katy, Teri
U-Unknown fact about me? I am a procrastinator when it comes to me and my home.
V-Very favorite store? I really like Old Navy for me and Tyson and Babies R Us for Taylor.
W-Worst habit? picking at my fingers.
X-X-ray or Ultrasound? My cute cousin Natalee was able to do most of my ultrasounds with Taylor. She was even the one who told us what we were having.
Y-Your favorite food? Seafood, crab, shrimp, lobster. Then steak by Tyson.
Z-Zodiac? Scorpion
13 years ago



1 comment:
I love this...I'm totally going to copy you. :)
Post a Comment