Thursday, March 13, 2008

Things I bet you didn't know about us

Jill:

  1. I have an addictive personality. When I get into new things like this blogging, I can't think about other things.
  2. I love to eat. (Oh wait, I'm sure you all knew that).
  3. My favorite color is blue but I love any color that changes my mood.
  4. I hate to be board but I love to be home with nothing to do....go figure. Maybe it's because I can play with Taylor.
  5. I'm ready (mentally not physically) for another baby.
  6. Taylor slept in her crib all night last night for the first time. (she's been sleeping a bassinet but has thankfully slept all night since 2 months old!!) Blessings in disguise.
  7. I'm totally in love with my husband even though we have our spats, he's my hero!
  8. I could not ask for better friends than my sisters and mom.
  9. I love that I love to be around people.
  10. You, yes you, inspire me more than you know! (I'm always watching and learning from everyone).

Tyson:

  1. He has an addictive personality too! hee hee hee
  2. He loves his family more than he lets on.
  3. He is very talented with wood. He makes games for me out of sticks that are really neat.
  4. He loves everything sports.
  5. He is a shop-a-holic on the computer, although he hardly ever buys anything.
  6. He can eat 3 pizzas in a day and still lose weight.
  7. He loves me and Taylor very much.
  8. He is a romantic.
  9. He is a very good writer.
  10. He has a shoe fetish.

2 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

You are so cute...look at you go. I love watching your blog and seeing all the fun things you come up with. Don't be surprised if i copy a few ideas.....

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

Hi Guys!! I am so excited to have your blog address! Taylor is so adorable. Hopefully, we will get to visit soon!

Love,
Jamie