Tuesday, March 11, 2008

One Word Tag

Ok, I've been challenged and I'm up to the task. I am suppose to answer random questions in just one word, the first word that comes to mind.
Here is goes...
1. Where is your cell phone? work desk (oops, 2 words)
2. Signifigant other? Tyson
3. Worst bad habit? frowning
4. Favorite food? seafood
5. Hair? blah
6. Your Favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? strange
8. Favorite Drink? cherry coke zero
9. Dream/goal? happy
10. Room you are in? branch
11. Your fear? loss
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? homemother
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you're not? quite
15. Muffins? NOT
16. wish list item? money
17. Where did you grow up? Eden
18. Last thing you do? read
19. What are you wearing? business
20. Your TV? Lost
21. Your pets? none
22. Your computer? busy
23. Your mood? ????all of the above
24. Your life? blessed
25. Missing someone? Taylor
26. Your car? maxima
27. Something you are not wearing? lipstick
28. Favorite store? Old Navy
29. Your summer? far away
30. Love someone? Tyson
31. Last time you laughed? minutes?
32. Last time you cried? Sunday

There...I did it Teri!!! THANKS. That was fun.
Now I challange Kylee and Jill Davis!

2 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

You did it, thanks for playing along!! I don't know why, but I get such a kick out of doing tags, I think they are fun.

Jill said...

Hey,
I did it. Kinds funny to see my own answers. Check it out. Ü