Let's see if I can give a little info on my cute husband. When we were engaged, my sister Aimee called Tyson and asked him a lot of questions and then at my bridal shower, asked me the same questions to see just how well I knew him before we got married. This is kind of the same concept but I'm doing the asking and answering so if you know something I don't, let me kow! Ü
Q: Husband's full name
A: Tyson Craig Downs. Our first son will have the middle name of Craig also. It will be a third generation tradition.
Q: Tyson's birthday
A: August 5th. He will be the big 30 this year!!! Let's party!
Tyson hates his birthday. He is really good at celebrating mine and I know he'll be awesome with Taylor's but he is a bah humbug when it comes to his.
Q: Favorit color?
A: Depends, it changes all the time and I don't think he would really tell you if you asked him. For the most part it's blue.
Q: Favorite past time.
A: WATCHING SPORTS!! duh, you had to ask. Tyson loves the St Louis Cardinal baseball team but ESPN is his second love (when it comes to sports).
Q: Addictions
A: Again, SPORTS. Acutally, Tyson loves to have fantasy teams on the computer. He loves to compete and develope good teams that perform well for him. This year, he even drafted me a baseball team (and he's going to manage it for me as well!!!) It's fun to watch him get excited about something like this but it's more fun to watch him get mad when his team is not during what they should!! I know, it's a strange world but it's his and I love him! Taylor will grow up loving sports and I do like that idea!
Q: Tyson's hair
A: Yes he gets asked about his hair everywhere we go and yes I'm jealous about it. We were actually talking about it the other day. I told him I wished that I could wake up, take a shower and put hardly any product in my hair and leave the house with it wet. He has volume all day long and there's no damage from a hair dryer or curling iron. It would be nice that's for sure. I just hope that Taylor's hair continues to stay curly.
Q: How long did we date?
A: 18 months. We got engaged and married just 26 days later.
Q: Who said "I love you" first?
A: I think I did but it was by mistake (not that I didn't love him, I just was not thinking I would say it at that time) I think what I actually said was "I know, that's why I love you". Then he told me he loved me too and that he wanted to marry me!!
Q: How did we meet?
A: Blind date. His cousin worked for me at America First and she set us up. Her aunt wanted to make it seem like it was not for him but her daughter so she called Tyson and asked if her knew of anyone he could set her up with. He did so they ask Tyson if he would double with them and that's when I came into the picture. The strange thing is this was the SECOND time we were set up. A mother of a friend of Tyson's tried to set us up several years before but it didn't work out because I was dating someone and he didn't want to deal with that. Things happen for a reason.
Q: Who is older?
A: I am!! I robbed the craddle. Actually I am only 21 months older.
Q: What does Tyson do for a living?
A: Right now he's works at IRS. It's a job but I think he's starting to look forward to finding something else so if you know of great opportunites, let us know!
Q: How tall is Tyson?
A: 6 ft 5 in.
Q: What color are his eyes?
A: An amazing blue. I love my dad's eyes but I hope that Taylor inherits her daddy's color.
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment