Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St Patrick's Day

This goes out to all of our Irish friends! We hope you have a great Day and that you're all wearing GREEN!!

4 comments:

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

SO cute!! Happy St. Patty's Day!

Sherry said...

She looks so cute Jill!

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

Hi Jill,
Since I don't have your email address, I will just tell you here...Basically, you can download any type of jpeg or pdf. So, if you see an image you like, just save it to your desktop, then when you browse, select that image. You can copy/save any image from anywhere (blogs, google, etc.). I hope this helps! Let me know if you have questions. :)
Jamie

Leah said...

Taylor is adorable, it's fun to see what it's like outside of work. I hope you don't mind me looking, I'm going to miss you when you're gone.